Hemp (Cannabis sativa) is an annual herb with stems that grow to a height of 1-4 meters. This plant is covered with tiny hairs.Jewelry pale green flowers. Flowers are arranged in panicles and dense panicles spike preferred.
If you are looking for pure hemp products then you can have a peek at this website vegegreenzworld.com
- Herb has anodyne, sedative and anti-inflammatory. Cannabinol is weak pain-killers. Cannabichromene and cannabidiol acid have sedative and to treat inflammation.
- Hemp is only used in folk medicine. Take one tablespoon of flaxseed and mix the powder with water to get a glass of milk linseed.
- You should drink milk in the case of kidney disease, cystitis, lung disease, urinary retention in children and prostatitis.
- Infusion of flax seed with ethanol and using a tincture as a diuretic in cases of inflammation of the kidneys, urinary tract inflammation and prostatitis
- Mix the linseed glass sand and glass sand pumpkin seeds. Embedding the herbal mix with 3 cups of boiling water. Let the tea infusion drinks to get the compound. Drink in a day in three equal portions to treat prostatitis and inflammation of the bladder.
- Hemp fruit and put the hot pasta in a bruised and inflamed induration.
- Hemp tops with leaves used for heating compresses and bandages to treat bone fractures. Additionally, you can use it to prepare for a medical baths handle rheumatism and gout.
- Pounder tops and leaves to get the juice hemp. It proved to be a great laxative medicine.